Monday, April 28, 2008

Disgusted

So, back to back losses to the Hawks. This is beginning to look bad. I have little else to say on the matter. I would however, if given the chance, ask Doc Rivers the following questions:

1) Why the hell did you take Rondo out after his solid performance in the third that was pivitol in building the 10 point lead the C's took into the fourth.
2) Why the hell did you not make a matchup switch after the FIFTH straight time Joe Johnson burned Ray Allen?
3) Why the hell did you keep a struggling Leon Powe in the game?

This was, in my opinion, a loss to be attributed to mediocre coaching (at best...coach of the year? yeah right...) and being outplayed by an inferior team who just wanted it more.

And so we'll bring it home and HOPEFULLY shift momentum back to green. If not...well this will be an upset...and I will continue to watch my favorite team gasp for air after establishing themselves as the best in the league.

No comments: